jueves, 30 de septiembre de 2010

jorgealbertobaron2 te ha enviado un vídeo: "Boston - peace/piece of mind (WITH LYRICS)"

YouTube centro de asistencia | opciones de correo electrónico | notificar envío de spam

jorgealbertobaron2 ha compartido un vídeo contigo en YouTube:

BONITA CANCION DE LOS 70s
UPDATE:
Im surpried that "They" havent taken down my video yet but w/e its all good. ANYWAYS. enjoy this classic song
Boston peace of mind or piece of mind for all u bad spellers out there. anyways here are the lyrics...


Now if youre feelin kinda low bout the dues youve been paying
Futures coming much too slow
And you wanna run but somehow you just keep on stayin
Cant decide on which way to go
Yeah, yeah, yeah

I understand about indecision
But I dont care if I get behind
People livin in competition
All I want is to have my peace of mind.

Now youre climbin to the top of the company ladder
Hope it doesnt take too long
Cantcha you see therell come a day when it wont matter
Come a day when youll be gone

I understand about indecision
But I dont care if I get behind
People li vin in competition
All I want is to have my peace of mind.

Take a look ahead, take a look ahead,... más
© 2010 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vistas de página en total

Archivo del blog

Datos personales