sábado, 26 de mayo de 2012

Re: Investment Capital

Re: Investment Capital.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am looking for your cooperation in areas related to Construction, Real Estate, and Agriculture Manufacturing

business or building a Tourist Hotel/shopping Mall in your country, I am sorry if this is not in line with your

business.

I need an experienced person to assist me to set up develop the project and assume responsibility of ownership as

chairman but will be bringing in profit /distribute profit monthly or annually.

I am Mr.Maharais Abash, a citizen of Libyan, former Personal investment adviser to late Moammar Gadhafi We acquired

this money legally as a result of oil export, I am currently in possession of ($46M) Forty Six Million United State

Dollars Only with the documents very intact with me which I want to use for investment purposes preferably in your

country.

I left Libya for Britain that is why I need someone who is trustworthy and honest, to assist me achieve my

objectives, and also manage the business for me. However, I got your email information Through My private search in

my effort to get hold of reputable investor for joint partnership that is why I am making this exclusively with you,

your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more information on this project, and your

percentage and all what is expected of you, I can be reach through this number + 447924545470

Your urgent response is highly welcomed.
Thanks and God bless.
I Remain Yours,
Mr.Maharais Abash.
Email: abashm@ymail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vistas de página en total

Archivo del blog

Datos personales