jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

From Skye Bank Plc.

From Skye Bank Plc.
Marina Lagos, Nigeria.
 
 
 
Attention : Sir,
 
 
 
Compliment of the day and how is life generally with you? Of course it is my
humble wish to solicit and crave your indulgence to make this project request
for a joint business transaction which I hope will not come to you as a
surprise, hence I plead for your pardon. I am MR.TIMOTHY OGUTANYO, the manager
in the headquarters of Skye bank of Nig. Plc. Lagos. I have an urgent and
confidential business proposal for you. On April 15, 2002, an American oil
consultant/contractor with Nigerian National Petroleum corporation (NNPC) Mr.
Peter Bush made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar
months valued at US$30,000,000.00(Thirty Million US Dollars) in my branch.
On maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarded address but
got no reply after months we send a reminder and finally we discovered from
his contract employee (Nigerian national petroleum Corporation) that Mr.
peter Bush died in a plane crash accident. On further investigation, it
was clear that he died without making a will.
 
 
 
All attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further
investigation and discovered that Mr. Peter Bush did not declare any next of kin
or relations in all
his official documents including his deposit document in my bank. The total
sum US$30,000,000.00 is still in my bank as dormant account. No one will
ever come forward to claim it. According to Nigerian banking law, after
four years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government.
If the account owner is certified death and nobody comes forward to claim
it. My proposal is that I am looking for a foreigner who will stand in as
the beneficiary/next of kin.
 
 
 
This is simple. All you have to do is to immediately send me the details of a
bank account anywhere in the world, your address, your telephone and fax numbers
for me to arrange payment of the money in your favour as the relation of late
Peter Bush who died in a plane crash and the money will then be paid to you
legally for us to share in the ration
of 50% for me 40% for you while the remaining 10% will be set aside for
expenses re-imbursement. I know that a transaction of this magnitude would make
anyone apprehensive and worried.
 
 
 
But I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. A boldstep
taken shall not be regretted, I assure you. Please do not be informed that this
business transaction is
100% legal and there is no risk involved. I am using my position as the
bank manager and connection in the bank here to arrange the payment in your
favour as the relation of Late Mr. Peter Bush.
 
 
 
We shall employ the services of an attorney to obtain all necessary documents
and letter of administration in your favour for the payment. If you are
interested, please replyimmediately through my private email address for
discussion as soon as you receive this mail and be rest assured that this
transaction could be mostprofitable for both of us. Please do not expose this
deal if you are not interested because if you do, it will take me out of seat.
 
 
 
Please reply in strict confidence to my contact email . As soon as i receive
your response, i will send you
some documents which you will show toour bank when demanded.
 
Sincerely with warm regards,
 
MR.TIMOTHY OGUTANYO
 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vistas de página en total

Archivo del blog

Datos personales