miércoles, 4 de agosto de 2010

How are you today?

Hi,

I hereby write this email to you with great sorrow in my heart and heavy tears in my eyes simply because my Doctor just told me that i will die in three months time. I grew up as an orphan and so sad that i don't have anybody/family member to take care of my wealth despite my success in life.

As a result of this development,i would like to will my money which is deposited in a financial institution to you on trust and fearness of God.I implore you to use the money judiciously to build charity organizations for the saints and the needy. I authorize 20% of the total sum in your favour as compensation and entitlement While 80% of the money should go to charity organizations and orphanage homes. The total money in question is $10.5million dollars and i will provide you with other informations once you indicate your willingness.

Best Regards,

Dylan Trucco.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vistas de página en total

Archivo del blog

Datos personales